- She knows your weaknesses and your strengths- this includes knowing which of your body parts you personally struggle with.
- She knows your menstrual cycle and is not afraid to ask you if "Shark Week" is making you cranky.
- She always says things like "you got this girl" or "yeah that's what I'm talking about"- this is either followed by a high five & chest bump or even a swift spank on your bootay.
- When you state you can't do a particular exercise she immediately tells you can and then spots you with just her fingertips to prove that "it was ALL you".
- Note about above spotting reference- please be aware that if there is serious eye candy in the gym, all bets are off, cause that bitch will let the weight fall on your chest....true story!!!
- She laughs with you and she will cry with you....and when she lifts more than you she sure isn't afraid to let you know in a really humble way (like flexing her biceps and telling you she needs a band-aid cause someone is cut).
- She will put her sauerkraut stanky-ass armpit around you after a workout to let you know just how much she enjoyed spending time with you- in turn, you will try to not baby-puke in your mouth.
- She is your biggest fan when you compete- often yelling until a vein appears in her forehead and she sounds like Marge's sister from the Simpsons...you know the one that smokes three packs a day!
You say Snatch like it's a bad thing!
What is a Gym Wife? Well it's another have crazed Snatch It Girl who makes sure you're not slacking off in the gym. The funny thing about having one gym wife is that your energy and love for lifting will usually attract other like minded women and before your know it, you've got yourself a regular old episode of "Big Love" weight rack style. Believe me, this connection doesn't happen overnight nor is it a connection that you should take lightly. Like all relationships, it's one of give and take and on those days when you'd rather work your jaw than your biceps, it's your Gym Wife that tells you to shut your pie hole and concentrate on the task at hand. You keep each other accountable, support one another and most importantly encourage each other. Not all Gym Wives are lifers, but the good ones will be lifting weights with you long after you have to take your teeth out to drink your protein shake. Gym Wives keep you focused, but it's much more than that-you become a tribe of sorts where each of you plays an integral part. Here are some common characteristics of a Gym Wife:
There are multiple bitches contributing to the blogs- it could be you! If you are interested in submitting a witty "Snatch" story. Hit us up under the Talkie Talkie. For specific info about the inner circle, check out the Snatch Squad .